Gifted and Talented Courses
Get ready to combine learning and FUN with Summer Scholars, enrichment courses for gifted and talented students!
- "My son loved every class and had a great time. Thank you for offering this summer program to keep their brains awake!"
- "My child couldn't get enough of this class, it was his favorite. The teacher's passion for the subject was contagious."
- "Wonderful summer of courses. I loved that my child had a completed project to bring home with them from each course."
- "The courses were intellectually stimulating, while being fun. My child enjoyed it very much."
- "This course really challenged my daughter! She loved it."
- "Keep doing what you’re doing. The class this year was great!"
- "I think Wor-Wic is the best college ever!"
- "I had the best week of my life; it was so much fun. I can’t wait until next year!"
- "I love how the teachers are prepared and they run a fantastic class."
- "The only way to make the course better, would be to make it longer."
- "This was the best program ever, and I will be coming back next year."
Gifted and talented students entering grades 3 through 9 in the Fall of the same year are eligible (Some Saturday Scholars "one-day" cooking courses are only for students in grades 4 through 9).
Exciting topics include:
- Art, History, and Self Expression
- Career Exploration
- Culinary Arts and Cooking
- Science, STEM, and Problem Solving
- Technology and Digital Arts
- ...and more!
The Gifted and Talented Summer Scholars course schedule will be distributed to county schools and mailed out to interested persons in early March. Throughout the year, there may be additional gifted and talented courses such as the Fall and Winter Kids in the Kitchen cooking series.
|Gifted and Talented Courses
Special Fall/Winter Courses
Request a Mailed Copy of our Course Schedules
If you are not receiving our mailings or live outside of our mailing area and would like to get on our mailing list, contact us.
If you would like to receive email updates about gifted and talented courses, subscribe here.
One-week courses are offered Monday through Friday, beginning the second week of July. Choose an all-day
(9 a.m.-4 p.m.) session or mix and match morning and afternoon sessions.
Before and after care available to fit your busy schedule!
Wor-Wic Community College
32000 Campus Drive
Salisbury, MD 21804
Download the Summer Scholars brochure and registration materials
or contact Wor-Wic Community College, Continuing Education and Workforce Development Division at 410-334-2815.
Download the Summer Scholars Parental Consent Form
Download the Summer Scholars Registration Form