Continuing Education Online Non-Credit Courses
NEW!COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE CAREER TRAINING
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with
comprehensive, affordable and self-paced online career training.
You can begin at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful
completion of all required coursework, you will receive a continuing
education certificate of completion.
- Courses are open enrollment, begin at any time and are self-paced
(six to 12 month timeframe for completion of coursework).
- All materials, workbooks and software are included.
- Facilitators and mentors are available to answer questions and help
you through your studies.
- Career counselors will help you prepare for the transition from the
classroom to the workplace.
Programs are available in the following areas:
For more information go to:
- Business and Professional
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Management and Corporate
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Gaming
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
- IT and Software Development
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, convenient and
highly interactive. You can complete any course entirely from your
home or office, any time of the day or night.
- Courses start once a month and run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at
- Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments,
discussion areas, supplementary links and more.
How to Register:
For more information go to:
- Go to www.ed2go.com/worwic and locate the course you want to
take. Select the course and review the description, outline,
requirements, cost and start dates.
- Click the "Enroll Now" button, select a start date and click "Continue
Enrollment." If you are a new student, you need to create an account. If you
are a returning student, log in with your email address and password. Under "Payment
Options," select "Purchase Course." You will receive an email confirmation,
but you are not officially registered for the course until the college receives
a Wor- Wic registration form and payment within three days of the course start date.
- Submit a "Wor-Wic Community College Continuing Education & Workforce Development
Registration Form" with payment by fax, mail or in person to complete the
Additional Information: You must be 16 years of age or older and
have access to a computer with Internet. Some courses may require textbooks that
can only be purchased through an online vendor, not through the campus bookstore.
If registering for a comprehensive career training program, all material, workbooks
and software (if applicable) are included and will be shipped to you within 7-10
days after Wor-Wic receives your registration form and payment. MD senior residents
age 60+ pay only the course fee listed online, not the tuition. Out-of-county and
out-of-state fees apply.
All students need to register by Mail,
Walk-in, or Faxing their completed registration form to the Continuing Education
and Workforce Development Office. Online registration via InstantEnrollment
is not available at this time. You may download a