The Public Safety Department is located in Henson Hall, Rooms 101 and 102 and can be reached by calling 410-334-2937.
What We Do
Public Safety Officers are committed to providing a safe and secure campus for the
community, students, employees and guests that Wor-Wic Community College serves. Public Safety Officers enforce our
college campus rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Emergency Assistance and Resources
Contacting Public Safety
- Call 410-334-2937 from an external phone
- Dial x2937 from any Wor-Wic campus telephone
- Press the button on any one of the parking lot's Blue Light emergency call boxes
- A phone is available in every classroom office and laboratory on campus for anyone who needs to call for emergency assistance
- First, dial 911 for Fire-Police-Ambulance
- Then, notify the Public Safety Department at 410-334-2937 with the location and emergency
Crime Reporting Procedures
Any member of the campus community who is a victim of, or witness to, a crime should
call 911 and the college public safety department at (410) 334-2937. Anyone who
needs help reporting a crime to police can obtain assistance from the public safety
department. Prompt reporting assures timely warning notices and accurate disclosure
of crime statistics. The college does not have procedures for victims or witnesses
to report crimes on a voluntary, confidential basis.
Circumstances that must be reported and that could require the assistance of local
law enforcement officials include, but are not limited to, murder, forcible and
non-forcible sex offenses, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and motor vehicle
theft. All reports of criminal activity are investigated and recorded in the daily
crime log in the public safety department by the officer taking the report. The
daily crime log is available for public inspection during normal business hours
at the public safety department located in Room 102 of Henson Hall.