Rate this page

Advanced Placement (AP) Equivalencies

Wor-Wic Community College will accept Advanced Placement® (AP) credits. These exams allow you to earn college credit for what you already know, without having to complete the course at Wor-Wic. Please be aware that a score of 3 or higher must be obtained in order to be awarded transfer credit.

Course Correlation with AP Examinations.pdfAdobe Portable Document Format (PDF) icon

For more information, please visit the AP College Board websiteExternal Link.

Rate this web page