Anyone interested in enrolling in credit courses must complete an Online Admission Application.
Potential students who have previously applied to the college should complete a Change in Student Information form and submit it to the admissions office.
Applicants who have a high school diploma or the equivalent and those who have completed college courses must also have official transcripts sent to Wor-Wic.
Applicants are notified of the status of their applications within 10 work days after they are received.
Individuals interested in obtaining detailed information about admission to the college or about specific
program offerings should address their inquiries to:
Wor-Wic Community College
32000 Campus Drive
Salisbury, MD 21804
- Hispanic or Latino: A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.
- American Indian or Alaska Native: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community attachment.
- Asian: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Black or African-American: A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa or other Pacific Islands.
- White: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.