Wor-Wic Community College/Kaplan University Partnership Information
Interested in Transferring to Kaplan University?
The Alliance partnership between Kaplan University and Wor-Wic Community College provides a seamless transition for students obtaining an Associate’s Degree from Wor-Wic.
Benefits Available to Our Students Include:
- Kaplan University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- 10% Tuition Reduction to all alumni, faculty and staff, as well as, reduced tuition for active military and veterans
- Transfer of credits into our Advanced Start Bachelor program (for Associate Degree bearers)
- Universal Degree plans customized to each individual student and their individual goals
- Prior Learning Assessment Portfolios: up to 45 credit for work life experience credit
- Scholarships for Criminal Justice, Phi Theta Kappa, and Success Scholarship graduates
- Flexible, convenient class schedules – all ONLINE Convenient 10 week Undergraduate terms; 6 weeks for Graduate programs; 12 starts per year
- Individualized Admissions and Academic Advisors for each student enrolled Student support: Kaplan University provides students with a comprehensive network of support services to help with financial aid options, academic planning, and career planning
- Over 100 degree programs, including Bachelors & Masters programs
If you’re ready to Transfer…Here’s what you need to do!
Please contact the transfer representative at 866-397-9456 or
visit their website.