Information for Students Transferring from Wor-Wic
Check the calendar on the myWor-Wic student portal for upcoming visits from UMES (on-site Admissions
Day), UMUC (College Transfer Information Day), College Park (on-site College Transfer Fair), Wilmington
University (Transfer Recruitment Sessions) and Maryland/Delaware 4-year College and University Transfer
Fairs scheduled in the Fall and Spring.
Wednesdays at Wor-Wic: Salisbury University Transfer Days
Admissions/Transfer staff from Salisbury University, makes monthly visits to Wor-Wic for students
interested in transferring to their institution. On-site transcript evaluation and program information
and guidance is available for interested students throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- Complete and process the
between January 1st and March 1st for fall or before November 1st for spring. Select fulltime enrollment
and list the most expensive college or university first.
- Apply for state scholarships before March 1st for fall. Visit the
Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC)
for a list of scholarships.
- Contact your senator and/or delegate and request a scholarship application. Visit the
Maryland Elected Officials website
to find out who your elected officials are.
- Visit the Financial Aid office, room BH 111, for a list of institutional scholarships and deadline
- Check out all other scholarship opportunities through these free web searches:
- Review the college's Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP) to ensure you are in compliance.
- Add all school codes that you plan to attend on the FAFSA form. Wor-Wic's school code is 013842. Additional
school codes can be found on the
To obtain a copy of your transcript or have a copy of your transcript sent to your college of choice, see Online Transcript Ordering.
Wor-Wic participates in the ETS system and can send your transcript to other schools
participating in the ETS program. To determine if your school is part of the program, please view the
School ETS Codes tables.