Wor-Wic Community College/UMUC Alliance Partnership Information
Interested in Transferring to UMUC?
The Alliance partnership between UMUC and Wor-Wic Community College provides a seamless transition for
students obtaining an Associate’s Degree from Wor-Wic.
Benefits Available to Our Students Include:
- Waived application fee of $50 (for all current degree-seeking students) at specific
- Transferability of up to 70 applicable college credits
- A vast array of educational program options toward your bachelor’s degree
- One-on-One Transfer Counseling from Mary Walters, Education Coordinator
- Simultaneous registrations at Wor-Wic and UMUC
- Access to the University System of Maryland library, tutoring, writing assistance,
career counseling, computer labs, and more!
If you’re ready to Transfer…Here’s what you need to do!
Please contact Mary Walters at 301-832-6311 or via email at email@example.com,
or check the Wor-Wic Community College Online Events Calendar or drop by the Registrar’s
Office to gather bi-monthly on-campus visit dates from UMUC.
For more information, please check out the following resources: