Career Action Plan
Your career action plan is the big picture. It will help you to identify the specific steps you need
to complete as you work toward your long term educational and career goals.
- Identify a career and/or major
- Choose a course of study
- Identify schools that provide training in the career you have chosen
- Gain experience through internships, part-time and summer jobs. Get involved in activities and organizations
on campus and in the community
- Explore financial aid options
- Identify and use resources on campus and on-line such as academic advising, career services and financial
To schedule a private, confidential appointment to meet with a member of our professional staff, contact
Career Services at 410-334-2903 or
complete our appointment request form online.