Loan Seminar for New Loan Borrowers
Beginning with the 2013-2014 academic year, the Financial Aid Office has offered students a Federal Direct Loan as part of the financial aid package. Students who have never borrowed a student loan at Wor-Wic Community College will have to complete a mandatory loan seminar to receive the loan award. To accept or reduce your loan award, complete the steps below:
- Review and accept or reduce the loan offer in Self-Service Financial Aid > My Awards at myWor-Wic.
- Review and sign the award letter in Self-Service > Award Letter at myWor-Wic.
- Complete a First-Time Borrower Packet at myWor-Wic Financial Aid
(student login required). Packet must be submitted to the Loan Advisor prior to
registering for a Loan Seminar.
- Submit a Master Promissory Note at www.studentloans.gov.
- Complete Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov.
- Register for a mandatory Loan Seminar with the Financial Aid Loan Advisor.
More Information on Financial Aid
For more information, please visit the financial aid website.