Registration and Advising Information
For information on specific registration dates, please refer to the
Are you a current student and want to register online? Not registered…yet?
If you have not registered or accessed the student system since May 1, 2012, you must retrieve your new USER ID and PASSWORD for myWor-Wic.
Are you returning to Wor-Wic after not being here for more than a year?
- Submit a Student Reactivation Form to Admissions. Register in-person with an advisor. Contact Student Service at (410) 334-2800 to find out who your advisor is.
- If you have completed 45 credit hours or more, you may be eligible for the One Step Away Program.
Are you a transfer student from another college?
- Apply online.
- Submit copies of your unofficial transcripts to the Registrar’s office or complete the appropriate placement assessment.
- Register in-person with your advisor or the Associate Registrar. Contact Student Service at (410) 334-2800 to find out who you advisor is or to contact the Associate Registrar.
Are you a new student attending college for the first time?
- Apply online.
- Complete your placement assessment.
- Register for a mandatory student orientation and registration (SOAR) session.
Call (410) 334-2800 Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon and someone can help you over the phone.
Extended office hours are available in the student services department on Mondays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please sign-in with the receptionist.