Registration and Advising Information
For information on specific registration dates, please refer to the
Are you a current student and want to register online? Not registered…yet?
Register Online through myWor-Wic*
*If you have not registered or accessed the student system since May 1, 2012, you must retrieve your new USERNAME and PASSWORD for myWor-Wic.
Are you returning to Wor-Wic after not being here for more than a year?
- Submit a Student Reactivation Form to Admissions. Register in-person with an advisor. Contact Student Service at (410) 334-2800 to find out who your advisor is.
- If you have completed 45 credit hours or more, you may be eligible for the One Step Away Program.
Are you a transfer student from another college?
- Apply online.
- Submit copies of your official transcripts to the Registrar’s office or complete the appropriate placement test.
- Register in-person with your advisor or the Associate Registrar. Contact Student Service at (410) 334-2800 to find out who you advisor is or to contact the Associate Registrar.
Are you a new student attending college for the first time?
- Apply online.
- Complete your placement test.
- Register for a mandatory student orientation and registration (SOAR) session.
Call (410) 334-2800 Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon and someone can help you over the phone.
Extended office hours are available in the student services department on Mondays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please sign-in with the receptionist.