Current credit students and staff may utilize Wor-Wic's fitness center located in room 303
of Guerrieri Hall. Students who are interested in using the fitness center must complete the
following three steps:
- Complete the Release Forms.
- Bring the two completed forms and your Wor-Wic identification card to the Hazel Center, room
302 or to the Fitness Center prior to working out.
Hours of Operation
Fall & Spring Semesters
||9:00 AM–3:00 PM
Basketball Free Play
|Monday & Wednesday
||9:00 AM–3:00 PM
Summer (May 1–September 1)
Basketball (Subject to change)
Students must present a valid Wor-Wic student ID.
Sign in before each use. The sign in location is located on the third floor inside the Cardio Fitness room (Guerrieri Hall building).
- Cardio Equipment (3rd floor)
- 3 treadmills
- 2 exercise bikes
- 2 StairMasters
- 2 ellipticals
- Dumbbells (ranging from 2-10 lbs)
- Gymnasium (3rd floor)
- stackable aerobic steps
- resistance bands
- jump ropes
- floor mats
- punching bags
- medicine ball
- Basketball Court - Basketballs are located inside of the fitness room on the 3rd floor.
- Other Machines (4th floor)
- Upper Body
- Fly Machine: Exercises chest muscles and deltoids.
- Chest Press: Exercises chest muscles and triceps.
- Shoulder Press: Exercises shoulder muscles and triceps.
- Seated Row: Exercises lat muscles and biceps.
- Arm Curl: Exercises biceps.
- Triceps Extension: Exercises triceps.
- Back Extension: Exercises lower back muscles and buttocks.
- Lat Pull-Down: Exercises lat muscles and biceps.
- Abdominal Machine: Exercises the abdomen.
- Lower Body
- Leg Press / Calf Extension: Exercises thighs, buttocks, and calf muscles.
- Leg Extension: Exercises thigh muscles.
- Leg Curl: Exercises thigh muscles.
Do you prefer the outdoors for your workout? Check out the field adjacent to the rear entrance
of the campus. Students may use the ¼ mile natural mulch track surrounded by outdoor exercise
equipment. Also available is a full soccer field and volleyball court. The beautiful park setting
provides a serene location to relax in the sunshine after classes.