Welcome to the Wor-Wic Community College Testing Center.
General Guidelines for Using the Testing Center
- EVERY person testing MUST present a recent PHOTO ID, issued by an employer, a school, or a government agency.
- ALL electronic devices MUST BE TURNED COMPLETELY OFF – not just on silent or vibrate.
- Testers may not take anything with them to the testing station other than a pen/pencil, or something specifically indicated by the instructor.
- Phones and other valuables may be secured in a locked bag while testing is in progress.
- Having an electronic device on one’s person while testing is grounds for immediate termination of the testing session.
- Once a test has been started, testers may not leave the Testing Center for any reason. Students taking all three sections of the Accuplacer test may take a restroom break BETWEEN the test modules.
- For a complete list of Testing Center rules and procedures, please click the links below: