Wor-Wic Community College, as an authorized Pearson Testing Center, delivers the GED tests to Maryland Residents. Please note the following important information about taking your GED test at Wor-Wic Community College:
- GED TESTING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR MARYLAND RESIDENTS ONLY.
- You must schedule your test session directly with GED. Wor-Wic is not authorized to register anyone for these tests.
- You may schedule your test by calling the GED Call Center at 1-877-392-6433.
- You may also schedule your test using the GED.com website.
- GED Tests are administered in Brunkhorst Hall, Room 225.
- GED Tests are generally administered on THREE WEEK-ENDS each month.
- You may find out the dates and times of testing availability when you call the GED Call center or log in to the website to schedule a test.
- The ONLY acceptable identifications for testing are:
- a currently valid Maryland Driver’s license
- a currently valid Maryland Learner’s Permit
- a currently valid Maryland Identification Card issued by the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration
- A currently valid Military Identification Card indicating the bearer is currently on active duty
- If you do not have any of the above mentioned forms of identification, you may call the Maryland Department of Education GED office at 410-767-0538 to request a waiver.