Registration for Spring/Summer 2013 noncredit classes begins Monday, April 1, 2013.
BEFORE REGISTERING ONLINE:
- Contact us at (410) 334-2815 to verify or update your student record.
If you have previously taken a course at Wor-Wic, you must ensure the accuracy of
your student record before proceeding with online registration. This
includes providing a valid email address.
- If your student record is not accurate, you may be billed incorrectly, and/or fail
to receive important information such as your payment receipt, User ID and password
MD Seniors aged 60+: If this is your first time using online
registration, you must first register via
mail, fax, or walk-in in order to receive the Maryland senior tuition waiver.
Afterwards, you can register online if you choose. Only senior citizens residing
in Maryland are eligible for the tuition waiver.
Online registration is not available for the following courses:
- Course requiring documentation, testing, or additional information (includes many
health care courses)
- Commercial Truck Driving or
Motorcycle Safety Training Courses
- Developmental English/ESL
- Gifted and Talented Courses for Youth - Summer Scholars
- Online (Ed2Go) - visit
and follow instructions
Online registration operates most effectively on the following browsers: Mozilla
Firefox (1.5 or higher) and Microsoft Internet Explorer (7.0 or higher). For help
with online registration, contact
Click here to register online
(Registration for Spring/Summer Courses will begin on April 1, 2013)