Bus Driver - School & Passenger

If you have a Class B commercial driver's license, add your passenger and school bus endorsements.

To drive a school or passenger bus in Maryland, you need a Class B commercial driver's license with passenger and school bus endorsements. Our bus driver training course provides classroom and hands-on instruction on both the range and the road.

There are several requirements for those interested in registering for this course. More information is provided in our Student Information Guide - Bus Driver - Class B.

Financial Assistance is Available!

Complete this scholarship application to see if you qualify.

Contact Us Continuing Education 410-334-2815 training@worwic.edu