In this program you will learn to safely put together, install, run and maintain buildings and machines in many industries. You will be ready to move into the high demand skilled trades as an apprentice or journey level industrial maintenance tech or electrical technician. You will have lots of job options!
Graduates of this program may pursue careers as:
- Industrial machinery mechanics
- Installation, maintenance and repair workers
- Electrical and electronics repairer/technician
- Stationary engineers and boiler operators
- Industrial maintenance technician