Close this search box.
Close this search box.

Student Records & Transcripts

Our registrar's office can help you change your major, order a transcript, verify your enrollment and most importantly - apply for graduation!

College involves paperwork – you can’t avoid it.  The good news is that most paperwork these days is electronic, so it’s easy to get what you need.  The Registrar’s Office is responsible for student records, including transcripts, and can help you with your records requests.


We’ve automated our transcript process, so you can order transcripts for your next college or for your employer 24/7. See our Online Transcript Ordering page for more information. If you’re a current student, you can download a copy of your unofficial transcript by logging in to the myWor-Wic platform. 

Change Your Major

We hope that you choose the right major early in your time at Wor-Wic, but we know that sometimes you can find a new interest. You will need to talk with your academic advisor about changing your major.

Change Your Name

Students who would like to be referred to by a name other than their legal first name or who would like to change their legal name should submit the online Change of Name form.

Enrollment Verification

An employer, insurance company or others may ask for you to verify when you were enrolled at Wor-Wic. Just complete the Request for Verification form and we’ll get you the information you need.


Congratulations! It’s time to graduate. We have to certify that you have met the requirements for graduation, and you need to know everything you have to do to prepare for the big day. Go to our Commencement page for all the details, including a Steps to Prepare for Commencement checklist.